|EAST vs. WEST CRESCENT HEIGHTS WATER FIGHT
Official closing of Crescent Heights Village Days Festival
This event is brought to you with support by:
TD Park People
Attention East and West Crescent Heights. A declaration has been made! East has been challenged by the West to an all-out water fight on Canada Day. Bring out your buckets and water guns and all the neighbours you can gather! This is an all-ages event so please be considerate.
July 1, 2018 CANADA DAY
Rotary Park (between Splash Park and Tennis Courts)
Things to know:
1. East wears pink. West wears purple. This is not a requirement.
2. THIS IS A LEAVE NO TRACE EVENT. That means NO WATER-BALLOONS. Take all your equipment home with you.
3. Water is a limited resource. We will have a limited supply of refill water. When the water runs out we need to transition the fun.
4. Respect one another. This means no aggressive /abusive physical contact.
5. Leave all items that are not water-resistant and/or must stay clean in a safe place or at home.
6. Do not soak anyone until the whistle has been blown.
7. Only soak players who are in the game.
8. Respect the land we are using. It’s for all of us to share. Leave it better than we found it.
9. Avoid head and/or face shots.
10. No point-blank (<10’) headshots with water guns.
11. If uncertain, ask!
Crescent Heights VILLAGE DAYS
Crescent Heights’ VILLAGE DAYS (May 4- July 1) celebrates the people and places in our community, encouraging residents to build community connection and to build the cultural capacity of our neighbourhood. Events, activities and creative projects are all organized by residents, businesses, and organizations based in Crescent Heights, Calgary.